Thursday 30 March 2017

Back to museum internship / 回到博物館實習

Hello everyone, this is Ching Lam again. At the beginning of March I was back for my second internship for the project ‘A Thousand and One Interpretations on Collection Objects’. This time my work was mainly about the info day for immigrant artists in ‘Kansalaistila’ at the Forum shopping centre in Turku. 

First I had to deal with the interview materials from artists who participated in this project. And then I designed posters that show the interview result, also a leaflet with useful websites for immigrant artists. I also contacted artists by e-mail, and translated some texts into traditional Chinese for ‘Kansalaistila’.  

In event days (22.324.3.2017) of ‘Kansalaistila’, I was there to talk to artists and guests with my co-workers. In ‘Kansalaistila’, except for the posters of interview results with artists with immigrant background, there was also a ‘Story wall’ that let people put on pictures or drawings of objects that are important to them. This is corresponding to the ‘1001 stories about objects’ exhibition for the project.

It was a great opportunity for me to work in the museum and the project. My co-workers are nice people and I have learnt a lot from them.

Ching Lam 



大家好,我是清琳。三月初的時候我又回到了「館藏物件的一千零一種詮釋」(A Thousand and One Interpretations on Collection Objects) 實習。這次我的工作主要關於在「市民工間」(Kansalaistila) 舉行的移民藝術家資訊日。(「市民空間」在圖爾庫的Forum購物中心內 )


這次實習中,首先我要處理先前由訪問藝術家所得的材料。然後,我設計了展示訪問結果的海報,以及對移民藝術家有用的資訊單張。我亦聯絡了藝術家,以及將一些展放於「市民空間」空間內的文本翻譯成繁體中文。

在「市民空間」的活動日中 (22.324.3.2017),我與同事們一起與藝術家及其他來賓對話與溝通。在「市民空間」中,除了展示移民藝術家的訪問海報外,亦有一「故事牆」供參加者張貼對他們來說重要的物品的圖片或繪畫。這亦是相應「館藏物件的一千零一種詮釋」計劃。

這是實習對我來說是一個寶貴的機會,讓我可以參與這個計劃。而我的同事們亦十分友善,從他們身上我亦學到了很多。
 

No comments:

Post a Comment